- One-year Management Contract
- There shall be a $250.00 placement fee, and a 10% fee per month with a minimum of $50 per month.
- In the event there has to be a second placement within the year due to the vacating of a tenant prematurely, there shall be a placement fee of $125.00, with the 10% per month management fee continuing through out the term of the lease. However, in the event the lease agreement is signed towards the end of the monthly rental period, the management fee for that month shall be prorated at the discretion of the property manager
- The landlord will refer owner to legal counsel when a severe problem with a tenant exists, that makes eviction likelihood. The property manager shall provide assistance to the legal counsel at the direction of the owner.
- The $125.00 placement fee mentioned in item 2 of this section may be retroactively applied to existing owners at the discretion of the property manager.
- Temporary Management (Listed Property)
- There shall be a charge of one-half of the first month’s rent (with a $300.00 minimum ) plus a 10% fee each month for management.
- In the event a second placement must be made within a six-month time frame, there shall be a placement charge of $250.00 plus a management fee of 10% per month. If a second placement occurs after a six-month time frame, there shall be a placement fee of one-half of the first month’s rent( with 300.00 minimum) plus the 10% per month management fee.
- The temporary management service is provided primarily as a tool to generate income for the seller until the residential property is sold.
- Tenant Finding
- Tenant finding fee shall be equal to one month’s rent, with a maximum of $800 and a minimum of $500 for signing a 1 year lease, with an exclusive right to show and rent, signed for 3 months. The fee for a multi-year lease shall be one months rent up to $800 for the first year, ½ of one months rent up to $400 for the second year, and ¼ of a months rent for each additional year.
- On a non-exclusive agreement there shall be a $100, non-refundable initial fee. If the House of Rentals is successful in renting the property, the total fee for tenant finding services shall be equal to one months rent, with a minimum of $500 and a maximum of $800 including the initial non-refundable fee.
NOTE: Site specific ads will be run by House of Rentals at any time as directed by and at the expense of owner.